Job title: Transcreation Account Manager – Production – Health/Beauty Care
Company: Hogarth Worldwide
Job description: Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Once offices are fully open we will be moving to a hybrid working model, which will allow our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
We are looking for a pioneering, innovative account manager to further inspire our clients and agency partners to deliver the marketing campaign of tomorrow and beyond. Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day contact for agency/ client stakeholders and Hogarth internal departments
- Coordination between Project/ Transcreation Management, Hogarth, client and agencies
- Respond to information requests from the STAMS, TTL and Senior Account Manager or Account Directors
- Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Broadcast, Digital, Traffic and other Language service departments
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand
- Highlight and escalate quality control issues
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Manage agreed budgets and administration
- Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for line managers approval
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
- Support the TTL in supplying client management information and reporting
- Experience of working in a Localisation, Talent Management or Production Management role.
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
- Strong numeracy skills
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders desirable.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Please contact if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Job date: Thu, 19 May 2022 03:13:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!