Job title: Summer Transportation Coordinator
Company: EF Education First
Job description: As Transportation Coordinator you will be responsible for producing safe, seamless and cost-effective transportation solutions to our customers studying in our schools and Language Centres in the UK & Ireland.
You will manage our customer’s arrival experiences including the “Meet & Greet” staff at multiple UK & Ireland border entry points.
You will work closely between our local suppliers and schools, as well as our sales offices and flight departments across the world and head office in Switzerland.
- Maintain and develop relationships with local suppliers in UK & Ireland.
- Manage “Meet & Greet” staff at UK & Ireland border entry points.
- Plan, consolidate and book cost-effective transportation solutions.
- Develop and improve the overall customer experience of arrival and transportation services
- Assist with financial & quality analysis
- An interest in transportation and logistics
- Minimum intermediate competency working with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- An analytical mind set and excellent problem-solving skills
- Capacity of working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Capable of using your own initiative and being decisive
- The right to live and work in the country of employment
- Complete fluency in English
The successful candidate should possess exceptional communication skills and strong attention to detail. You are also a deadline driven and self-motivated problem solver with entrepreneurial
spirit who likes challenges and believes “nothing is impossible”.
EF International Language Centers can offer excellent career opportunities in a dynamic and forward-thinking international business with a high degree of independence.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs-focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics-turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about-we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.
Job date: Tue, 24 May 2022 22:29:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!