Job title: Studio Manager | Creative Design Studio
- Studio Manager opportunity to join one of Bath’s most exciting creative design studios.
- Amazing opportunity to work with some very well known brands in the FMCG sector.
- Competitive salary and bi-annual bonus scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a collaborative and supportive brand design team to manage the studio and work with some of the worlds most well-known FMCG brands. This agency, who are on their way to being a B CORP believe in good design and positive difference.
This agency are big on the work-life balance and operate a hybrid working structure.
What you’ll be doing
This agency is looking for a well organised, self-motivated and friendly studio manager to manage the running of their Bath studio. The are a very close-knit team of around 36 individuals so they are looking for someone who is a true team player and can’t wait to get stuck in!
Day-to-day you’ll be managing the workflow calendar, assisting with IT support, welcoming guests to the studio and generally maintaining the studio. You will be working closely with the Operations Manager and this role has the potential to become a key HR contact in the future. You will also be responsible for organising social events and team parties, including their exciting upcoming trip away!
What experience you’ll need
- Relevant work experience, either you’ve worked in an agency, have been a Studio/Traffic Manager before or have a key interest in brand design.
- A self-starter, with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Someone who is warm and personable, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively, proactively, and positively – ready to be a problem solver!
- Experience of supporting Mac devices in a network environment.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience would be an advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary as well as two discretionary bonuses per year. 24 days annual leave bank holidays, a learning budget that you can spend on anything that sparks your interest, healthy snacks in the kitchen and a lovely team! This role has room for progression and autonomy so if you are looking for the next step in your creative career do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this sounds like you and you are on the lookout for a new role, send your CV through to Helena at ADLIB today. This role is urgent and they are looking to interview ASAP.
Job date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 23:36:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!