Job title: Software Engineer, Content Management Systems
Job description: About GETTR
GETTR USA, Inc., is a privately-held American social media company. The company was launched on July 4th, 2021 by its CEO and former Senior Trump Advisor, Jason Miller. At GETTR, we champion free speech, reject cancel-culture, and promote an uplifting, inspiring platform for all. GETTR was created to combat censorship and give back freedom of speech to online users. Till date, GETTR is the fastest-growing social media platform in history, with users from all around the world. In comparison to the other guys, GETTR achieved more than a million subscribed users in less than three days after launching.GETTR recently achieved another milestone of over 5 million subscribed users, making it the fastest growing platform in the history of social media.
Challenges you will solve
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable codes
- Designing and implementing high availability and low latency services, applications, content moderation service and review tool features
- Assist the operation team in system reports, customer complaints and resolving production issues
- Developing both backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, and highly user experienced review tool web applications
- Knowing basic knowledge of machine learning
- Developing moderation components with the models of AI and ML-based services
- Performance tuning and automation of application
- Strong background of docker, container, and cloud service
- Strong background of REST API
- Working with Python frameworks and libraries like Django, Flask, Faust, Pandas, NumPy, Postgre, etc.
- Knowing and working with Kafka for message stream process
- Testing and debugging software applications with Python test framework tools.
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job date: Fri, 13 May 2022 07:51:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!