Job title: Senior Room Attendant, Hotel du Vin
Company: Malmaison Hotels
Job description: OTE – £11.30 Per Hour, 30 Hours + Generous Company Benefits, Training & Development
Advertising End Date:
- Senior Room Attendant, Hotel du Vin
About the Role
Senior Room Attendant, Hotel du Vin
OTE – Earn up to £11.30 Per Hour (including Loyalty Bonus), 30 Hours
Working as part of the Housekeeping team you will ensure that all guest bedrooms within the hotel are cleaned on a daily basis to the highest of standards. You will have an eye for detail and naturally high standards to meet our guests expectations of a perfect night’s stay.
Working as a Senior Room Attendant you will be interacting with our Guests and give them the best service and also you need to have the ability to work on your own for periods of time. You will be a vital cog in the Hotel du Vin team ensuring all bedrooms are clean and tidy for our guests arrival and continued stays.
You will predominantly work set shifts, 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
Full training will be provided.
Experience in a similar role is required along with a positive attitude and desire to make a difference within the hotel.
We actively encourage internal development and progression and Malmaison is on target to have 100 new apprentices in the business by year end. Candidates for this position would be given the opportunity to enroll on our apprenticeship scheme after they have completed their probationary period and have the opportunity to progress with in the department.
In addition to competitive rates of pay we offer:
- Heavily discounted Staff Room Rates at Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality with rooms available from £40 per night.
- Discounted Friends and Family Room Rate with 50% off best available rate.
- 35% off your bill when you dine in our Brasseries and Bistros
- Fully funded Apprenticeship programmes that support you in developing your career
- High Street Discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more
- Cycle to work scheme – save up to 40% on a wide range of bikes
- Healthcare Cash Plans – dental, optical, medical and more available from £5 per month
- Referral schemes that pay up to £1500 (just for getting your mates jobs!)
- A decent uniform that doesn’t make you look like an extra from a 70s TV sitcom.
- We have a Wellness & National Campaign Days Calendar which promotes and encourages activities like – Pay Day Lunches/Treats, National Popcorn Day, Mental Health Awareness week and more
- We work with Wagestream giving instant access to your pay as it’s earnt. Wagestream is a tool for everyday life that lets you get paid your way by letting you track your wages in real time, stream up to 50% of the money you’re already earned, learn easy tips to manage your money better and save direct from your salary
- We offer a Loyalty Bonus that pays up to 50% of your monthly salary every 6 months – just for doing your job 😊
- We also offer complimentary stays on your 1st, 3rd and 5th anniversary with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- We are a proud sponsor of The Burnt Chef Project raising money whilst developing our own Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) – we have fully qualified MHFA in each property
- Employee Assistance Programme – free, confidential advice available 24/7 to you and your family
Our Sustainability Goals:
- 100% of our electricity is generated using renewable energy with most of it coming from Wind Farms around the UK
- We recycle a minimum of 70% of the waste from our hotels. This target is achieved by everyone I the hotel focusing on the waste we produce and is championed by our Sustainability Council who work on project year round
- We have moved to a chemical free cleaning system in our bedrooms and public areas and an enzyme based eco-friendly system for our kitchens.
- Volunteer to work for sustainable charities 2 days per year on full pay instead of your normal workplace
Interested?? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Expected salary: £11.3 per hour
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 03:09:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!