Job title: Senior Manager – Private Debt Fund Accounting
Job description: Are you a qualified accountant with extensive private debt audit/accounting exposure? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global financial services group based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team that work with a renowned alternative investment firm across Evergreen and closed ended funds
- Analysing transactions, reviewing monthly NAV packs and producing investor reporting
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as partner capital reporting
- Monitoring capital call and distribution, management fee and waterfall calculations
- Managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution
- Building effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels as well as involvement in strategic plans and objectives
The ideal applicant must have:
- An accountancy qualification gained in practice with fund audit exposure or with relevant experience gained in an investment firm
- In depth knowledge of private debt/equity funds including the valuation for complex instruments
- Strong leader with team management experience and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of strong client management in the financial sector
- Able to work well under pressure and providing solutions to complex problems
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a well respected FS group, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:59:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!