Job title: Senior Law Costs Draftsman
Company: G2 Legal
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Law Costs Draftsman/Costs Solicitor to join a well respected and award winning law firm in their Liverpool office. You will be required to have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Costs Draftsman/Costs Costs and must have experience in dealing with Solicitor to Own Client costs matters and have a good working knowledge of the relevant legislation.
**This role offers hybrid working with 2 days minimum in the office**
The firm are offering a competitive salary banding, flexible working and benefits package.
– Dealing with Solicitor to Own Client Costs Cases cradle to grave
– Oversea and manage any solicitor to own client disputes
– Drafting of bills of costs (Electronic & Paper)
– Preparing Precedent H Budgets
– Dealing with Part 8 matter
– Dealing with Fixed Costs Disputes
– Drafting Estimates of Costs
– Preparing Points of Dispute/Replies
– Negotiating costs generally with own case load
– Taking files to Provisional/Detailed Assessment
– Preparing N260 Costs Schedules
– Attending hearings including Detailed Assessments and CCMC (not essential)
– Provide costs advice/guidance to fee earners as and when required
– Complete post Assessment work including agreeing figures and concluding Assessment
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.
Job reference: 1287167-1-GT-24
25 days holiday per annum
Company Pension Scheme
Free/Subsidised Car Parking
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 01:41:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!