Job title: Senior Creative
Company: Major Players
Job description: Creative, Design & Studio £ 50,000 – £ 75,000 per year
ROLE: Senior Creative
Fabulous opportunity to work with a culture first creative agency based in central London
– Responsible for creative ideation, concept development and presentation (written & verbal), production and delivery
– Taking briefing sessions
– Devising concepts and creative treatments and developing concept and visual presentations
– Leading and participating in creative ideation sessions, drawing on wider cultural influences and trends to inspire and motivate the wider (cross functional) team to push their creative boundaries
– Leading the implementation of chosen concepts through to execution, working with a junior team
– Overseeing the quality control of amends in light of client/senior team feedback
Skills & Experience
– An idea generator with a strong desire to still be very much hands on in the development and delivery of original creative work.
– An ability to develop and craft ideas into fully formed creative concepts.
– Culturally attuned with a genuine passion for staying up to date with the latest developments across all areas of culture and creativity.
– A truly integrated thinker with a passion for smart, sophisticated creative capable of pushing brands and businesses into new and exciting spaces.
– Experience of work within the luxury and premium lifestyle spaces is preferred or Automative
– Experience briefing and working with other creatives across multiple disciplines
– Ability to inspire greater creative thinking in those around you
– Strong leadership skills, able to manage and motivate cross-functional teams
– Organised and methodical
– Process driven and motivated
– Strong social and interpersonal skills
– Collegiate and collaborative
– Creatively minded with a solid understanding of / keen eye for design & aesthetics
Salary & Benefits
– Private Pension & Income Protection
– Safe Space Mental Health Cover
– Wellness Vouchers
– Cycle to work Scheme
– Annual Training and Development Budget
Location: Central London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: [email protected]
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/. Contact: Laura Renaud
Expected salary: £50000 – 75000 per year
Location: Central London
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 07:26:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!