Job title: Senior Creative Designer – 12 month contract
Job description: At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We’re united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard--working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we’re passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
NVIDIA is seeking a Creative Designer, to join our EMEA Creative team, supporting projects across the region and globally on a 12 month fixed term contract.
What you´ll be doing:
- Think creatively, concept, execute and art direct for digital, social, campaigns and events.
- Work on multiple projects with our team of creative directors, art directors, designers, copywriters, and account managers.
- Present, share and foster ideas with colleagues from global creative, and other internal teams.
- Have the opportunity to push your creative capabilities.
- Work in exciting areas like Artificial Intelligence, Graphics, Gaming and more.
What we need to see:
- Comprehensive skills across the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Motion, Video and/or 3D experience is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to communicate clearly and thoughtfully, and assemble presentations to share creative ideas.
- Ability to take intent and direction from your peers and leaders, and apply your skills to create a vision, iterate quickly, revise, and produce final creative.
- Desire to seek out and evangelize the latest creative industry work, explore new creative tools, and embrace change.
- Proficiency in tracking your work in project management tools and working alongside Account Program Managers.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Self-motivating, independent, and committed to getting things done.
- Creative thinker with a passion for hands-on art direction and execution, no matter the medium.
- At least 8 years experience working with established brands, working across digital and print.
- A BFA, BS, or MFA in Graphic Design or equivalent field is required, or equivalent experience.
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you’re a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 02:23:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!