Job title: Senior Copywriter – ( Luxury / Hotel) – #Senior #Copywriter – ( #Luxury / #Hotel )
Company: Creative Recruitment
Job description: Our client is a Luxury Hotel Group and they have an opportunity for Senior Copywriter.
Your role will be to shape and implement the brand’s tone of voice, whilst bringing the hotels’ individual personalities to life. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll produce creative copy to brief across print, digital and email marketing, supporting the hotel marketing teams based in the UK, Europe and the US.
- Act as a ‘guardian’ of the style guide, making sure that all copy and content is on brand and conveys the collection tone of voice
- Produce engaging guest-centric copy for the website, including web panels, landing pages, blog posts, gift shop products and the booking engine
- Work closely with graphic designers to produce hotel collateral to brief, including brochures, flyers, outlook jpegs, invitations and print advertising
- Work closely with the creative design manager to offer feedback on hotel collateral, including menus, signage, check-in forms, etc.
- Create regular copy for digital advertising campaigns, including PPC, programmatic banners and paid social ads
- Collaborate with the global sales representatives to produce B2B content for travel agent events, tradeshows and fam trips
- Exhibit exceptional editing and proofreading skills to ensure typo-free copy that fits with the brand style guide
- Build strong working relationships with international employees across the business, including the hotel marketing teams in the UK, Europe and the US
- Offer general copywriting support on ad hoc projects as they arise
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Extensive copywriting experience, ideally across luxury brands/luxury hotel market
- An engaging, approachable manner for developing relationships throughout the business
- A willingness to use your initiative and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to interact professionally with other cultures
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Expected salary: £35000 – 41000 per year
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:26:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!