Job title: Senior Advertising Executive
Job description: What you will be doing…
Senior Advertising Executive, based at Holiday House in Leeds City Centre. This is a hybrid role with the ability and scope to work flexibly from home.
Reporting into the Advertising Manager, our Senior Advertising Executive will play a key role in media planning and creative development for third parties. You will work alongside the Advertising Manager, Working as One Team to co-ordinate the advertising strategy for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. You will be commercially aware, Taking Responsibility to work back any media recommendations to commercial objectives, ensuring these are fully aligned.
What will you do in the role?
A key part of the Advertising team, our Senior Advertising Executive will deliver core and third-party advertising, ensuring campaigns are innovative and delivered to a high standard, on time and to budget, with robust campaign reporting in place. You will also:
- Be heavily involved in the media planning of third party core campaigns across key channels including TV, Radio, OOH, Press, VOD and YouTube
- Review results from existing campaigns and work with the team, department, and agencies to continually optimise our data and insights to improve targeting and results
- Work extremely closely with our Airports and Tourism and Product teams, ensuring delivery of exceptional commercial campaigns for Tourist Boards and Hotels which are aligned to overall marketing objectives
- Support the Advertising Manager with advertising planning, ensuring media and creative plans deliver business objectives
- Work as One Team to deliver end to end advertising from media planning, creative development (including production) and campaign analysis
- Work with media and creative agencies daily, to deliver successful integrated campaigns, driving cost efficiencies and marketing effectiveness
- Keep abreast of evolving media developments/landscape and work with the Advertising Manager to ensure our media strategy is aligned with marketing objectives, recommending appropriate media selections
- Support with reporting on and forecasting the advertising budget
- Work closely with wider team to help deliver consistency across all our advertising for brands and campaigns and ensure digital integration across media and content.
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?
Working across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, our Senior Advertising Executive will have excellent organisational and relationship management skills and be cost-conscious, with strong negotiation skills. You will also:
- Excel in supplier relationship management to work through everyday tasks; liaising with stakeholders and securing the best price for the job at hand
- Have commercial acumen and excellent attention to detail; crucial when working on creative development and media planning
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team, be personable, proactive, organised, and efficient
- Be bright, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative
- Be passionate about the travel industry and be looking to gain experience in a multi-channel marketing department.
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: –
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday entitlement per annum (plus bank holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com
- Share Save scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual pay review
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!
Hours Per Week
Head Office and Support Functions
Careers With Us
Advertising PR & Social Media
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 01:29:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!