Job title: Sales & Operations Associate
Company: Harvey Nash
Job description: Sales & Operations Associate Hybrid Location: London, UK Duration: ASAP, 10 Months Pays up to 47k per annum + benefits, including annual bonus!
My Client, the world’s best-known leader in the technology sector, famous for its search engine along with other fantastic products, is looking for a Sales & Operations Associate!
As a Sales & Operations Associate, you will support the Trading team and the development of the E-commerce business as it scales in-region. The team manages all first-party E-commerce sites across EMEA and is responsible for driving an optimal customer experience and sales across the breadth of the company’s devices and services portfolio. You will help enable the trading activities through operational support. You will be involved in product launches, promotional planning, and reporting. You will be expected to help drive trading effectiveness to achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Manage operational elements of the trading team including data input, management of internal applications, and monitoring competitive landscape.
- Analyse data, identify opportunities, and make recommendations.
- Constant improvement of the customer experience with monitoring of site pages and performance.
- Serve as a point of contact with internal teams across sales, marketing, and demand planning teams.
- 1-2 years of E-commerce sales/trading or marketing experience.
- Sales ops experience
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
If you have all the above experience and expertise – apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!
Expected salary: £45000 – 47000 per year
Job date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 07:58:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!