Job title: QMS Administrator (Audits)
Company: Executive Network Group
Job description: The Executive Network Group’s Logistic & Transport division is currently working exclusively with a leading Logistics and & Warehousing provider to identify a QMS Administrator (Audits) on a full-time permanent basis in West London.
This role will sit within the QSHE team reporting to the UK Compliance Manager
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000
Location – West London
To be considered for the QMS Administrator (Audits) role you must have:
- Experience in Quality Management Systems ideally within with Healthcare / Pharma products or in a quality-focused environment
- An understanding of transportation, including temperature-controlled products i.e. Airfreight and both UK / European road transport, preferred
- Excellent levels of customer service and standards of written documentation
- GDP training – essential
- Experience and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) within Healthcare, or from a pharma quality-related background preferred.
- Experience in preparing and conducting effective audits.
The key responsibilities for the QMS Administrator:
- Produce and maintain documents in our Electronic Quality Management System (EQMS)
- Update documents at set intervals or through required change. Documents include the Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Forms, and Works Instructions
- Participate in various activities, including via EQMS, related to the QMS
- New client evaluation, approval, and progression to agreements
- Maintain record-keeping and report provided on time
- New third-party suppliers to be correctly appointed through evaluation, review, audit processes, and correctly documented. Suppliers include transport providers, pest control, packaging suppliers, equipment providers, calibration and system providers
- Working with various suppliers and internally to ensure compliance with set requirements i.e. maintenance of equipment and calibration and equipment providers, at regular intervals
- Monitor Healthcare training for all involved staff to ensure that training is completed following required guidelines. i.e. GDP and falsified medicines, plus relevant SOP’s
- Conduct QMS self-inspection auditing to the level mentioned in the SOP as well as adhering to quality and management review requirements
- Respond and work closely with others regarding deviations, complaints, CAPA, change controls.
Monitor re-training and effectiveness
- Work closely with Compliance Manager and Responsible Person as appropriate
- Participate in audits and meetings as required
- Promote and support EQMS for continued benefits throughout the organisation
- Provide support and guidance to all interested parties, including Healthcare Product, Customer Services, physical Operations, Commercial, Health and Safety, Management and license holder
Expected salary: £38000 – 42000 per year
Location: West London
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 22:51:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!