Job title: Property Management Administrator
Company: Technical Moves
Job description: A highly regarded Property firm in the Huntingdonshire area are seeking an experienced Property Administrator to join their busy team.
- Assist Surveyors with the effective delivery of property management services and legal compliance across a diverse portfolio of commercial properties owned by various clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, tenants, and our supply chain
- Assist with ensuring that all contractual KPI requirements are met or exceeded
- Provide high quality of professional customer service to tenants, update and maintain current daily and tenant emergency contact list and tenant information manuals
- Provide support by producing, modifying and / or distributing various reports, forms / spreadsheets, manuals, information packages and miscellaneous information
- Process correspondence for tenants, contractors, and other parties
- Assist with effective monitoring of service charge budgets, liaising with both the facilities and accounts teams
- Assist helpdesk with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants where required
- Manage processes for tenant applications to assign, sublet or alter
- Assist with the monitoring of rent and service charges collection, working with credit controllers
- Support the Facilities Team by following up on actions from audits and risk assessments, where required
- Manage the preparation of client reports on a monthly or quarterly basis and to attend client meetings.
To be considered for this position, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Able to visit /inspect sites if required
- Use of own vehicle with mileage reimbursed
- Able to operate in an office environment or in multiple sites
- Demonstrable understanding of health and safety in the workplace
- Strong administrative, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise own workload
On offer is an excellent salary of up to £30,000 DOE plus a benefits package which includes contributions to gym membership and perkbox alongside the usual pension, cycle scheme, etc.
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!
Expected salary: £24000 – 30000 per year
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 03:58:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!