Job title: Project Manager (Design) / PA to Creative Director
Company: KH Recruitment
Job description: Project Manager (Design) / PA to Creative Director
Competitive salary and great benefits
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
KHR are working with an established multi-disciplined agency who have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager (Design) / PA to Creative Director based North Kent. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to really make the role their own, and to grow and develop within the business.
You will work at the heart of the studio, assisting the creative director with studio planning, project management and production. This position is a multifaceted role where you will be able to multi-task and think on your feet! You will work at a high level and make decisions for the business.
Project Manager (Design) roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise with external suppliers, requesting quotations and place final orders
- Organise and manage events, exhibitions, photo and video shoots – liaising with clients, contacts at the venue and suppliers * Planning and adhering to production schedules/time frames
- Ability to maintain a high level of quality control along with a cost-effective and best practice approach
- Proactively develop, manage and maintain strong client relationships at every level
- Organise client meetings and assist with presentations
- Build and maintain relationships and act as first point of contact for any coordination related queries
- To understand and continually keep up to date with market initiatives and industry innovations and relevant trends
- Proofing and reviewing designs
- Manage the commission and delivery of any outsourced work
PA to Creative Director roles and responsibilities:
- Review working practices and ensure ways of working are efficient and effective and meet clients needs
- Progress internal projects such as company website and social media presence
- Generate design and production quotations for clients
- Support the Creative Director’s role when on holiday or out of the office
- Provide administrative support across the business
- Answer incoming calls and manage general client enquiries
- Previous creative/design exposure – preferred but not essential
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Highly proficient in Word and Power Point/ proficient in Excel
- Experience of managing fast-paced work and managing projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong relationship building skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply now!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…
Expected salary: £25000 – 30000 per year
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 07:12:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!