Job title: Professional Services Apprentice
Company: Bravura Solutions
Job description: Description & Requirements:
The Professional Services Apprentice will play a support role in strengthening the Professional Services team in delivering Business and Migration projects. During your 18 month contract with Bravura, you will complete a level 4 Business Analysis apprenticeship.
You will assist Business and Migration Consultants in their tasks, which involves understanding requirements and working through tasks in a logical manor. You will need to work as part of a team and also to individually defined timescales. Some projects will be implemented out of normal business hours so you will be expected to work some additional hours, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
- Liaising with the client to understand their business requirements
- Assisting with the creation of business requirement documentation
- Data analysis
- Executing SQL scripts as well as database reporting and data change
- Post project support to Bravura’s clients
- Ability to communicate verbally and visually
- Ability to prioritise, use initiative and to get the job done
- Ability to track and work according to deadlines and manage various demands
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven eagerness for continual personal development
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong A-Level grades – Maths and Sciences are preferred
Job date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 05:32:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!