Job title: Pipers Telesales Executive – Brigg
Job description: Job Description:
Auto req ID: 277437BR
- Customer Management
- To manage and retain a large portfolio of customers, ensuring that customers remain engaged with the Pipers brand and products by building meaningful & effective relationships.
- To prioritise your customers, taking into consideration their sector, market place and business needs and how our Direct to customer model, will satisfy those needs
- To develop relationships with customers ensuring they take advantage of the full range of products available to them.
- Consciously upsell, both in quantity and third party products to each client, aligned to their needs and ordering patterns in order increase AOV’s and revenues
- To fully utilise the sales data and dashboards available to you, to analyse your own portfolio & client by client achievements and inputs
- To fully embrace “go to market” strategies by ensuring your customers are fully aware of changes & incentives to help their business grow and to stay committed to Pipers Crisps
- To understand if client’s needs change with regards to RTM’s and to always do what is right for the business, ie by servicing the client if they switch to Wholesale, recording this data effectively so we can assess market trends and changes
- To follow set procedures for the effective onboarding of all new accounts, ensuring each stage of the process is followed to enable achievement of our new business retention rates
- Call cycle Management (use of Microsoft and Salesforce systems)
- Manage and improve account retention on your portfolio, by use of effective call cycles in line with customers ordering patterns and business demands
- Revisit and reset call cycles to ensure that the Direct service best suits the customers changing business needs
- Continually cleanse your customer data, in order to ensure effective contact can be made with decision makers
- Ensure ‘fact finding’ calls are in place to make sure that you keep abreast of customer developments and changes in the industry
- Hit daily retention rates, order & revenue expectations and effective call patterns by placing optimum pace and quality to working through your call cycles
- To “Act as owners” by embracing if another team member needs help with call cycle management in order to achieve for the overall team
- Administration & Credit Control
- Utilise the POS range to ensure customers merchandising is right for their outlet and promoting the Pipers brand
- To manage accounts from purchasing to payment, liaising with finance to ensure effective credit control procedures are in operation.
- Collect outstanding balances before processing new orders by advising customers of the data
- Aim for 4% of aged debt on your portfolio in order to support the finance department in processing payments in line with clients credit status and terms
- Customer Service
- To liaise with the Warehouse, Van Sales, Production & Logistics to ensure customer expectations are met.
- To keep errors and complaints to a minimum by ensuring that all aspects of customer service management are achieved on each call
- To follow the Trade complaints procedure effectively, in order to minimise impact on customers in the event of an error
- To liaise with other 3rd party suppliers, such as APC and Cartwright logistics to determine correct delivery for non Pipers van customers
- To provide regular feedback to your line manager on performance and consumer trends
- Communicate issues, concerns, areas to address in the everyday back to the Telesales Manager
- Personal development
- To fully utilise the sales data and dashboards available, to self analyse your performance to KPI’s and objectives
- To fully embrace our learning and development culture by taking advantage of the Pepsico learning tools and to act upon training, coaching and development opportunities given to you
- GCSE level education
- Ideally 1 years’ sales and customer service experience
- Ability to use CRM systems and Microsoft office applications effectively
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets
- Self-motivated and good time management
- Ability to maintain a high pace with a quality approach
Job Type: Full-Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Location: Brigg, Lincolnshire
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 04:14:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!