Job title: Physical Education Teacher
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: Physical Education Teacher
An outstanding school in North Somerset are seeking to appoint a Teacher of PE to build on the already high quality and standard of teaching within their thriving department. The school is situated on open green spaces and has excellent facilities. ETCs are welcome to apply.
Starting: ASAP or September 1st 2022
The right candidate will:
- Want to make a real difference to the lives of young people, not just academically
- Be suitable qualified, with strong subject knowledge to teach across KS3, 4 & 5
- Be committed to ensure that pupils maximise opportunity to achieve, regardless of their starting points
- Be confident to manage varying behaviours and have a proven track record of doing this
The school will:
- Welcome you into a dynamic, experienced, and innovative team
- Provide you with opportunities to develop professionally, with in-house CPD programmes
- Give you the chance to work with excellent students, with a large uptake in GCSE, A-Level and extra-curricular PE (including a whole school sports day!) making it an exciting opportunity for any PE Teacher
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
Expected salary: £100 – 180 per day
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 22:43:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!