Job title: Onboarding & Operations Coordinator
Company: Publicis Sapient
Job description: Company Description
About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Every new hire at Publicis Sapient should feel welcomed and productive as soon as they start with us. Our On-boarding & Operations team here at Publicis Sapient is responsible for creating a world-class experience for each and every new colleague as they begin their career with us.
Working together with the Onboarding & Operations Lead and Coordinator, you will act as the bridge between Talent Acquisition and the wider teams. You’ll be responsible for sending out employment contracts, background check initiation, visa and relocation coordination and facilitation of all pre-start onboarding initiatives and the admin associated with this.
As our Onboarding Coordinator you will:
- Co-own & co-manage the contract to the first-day cycle for every new hire ensuring a positive experience as well as ensuring efficient and accurate migration of information to other departments accordingly
- Create and review contract documents adhering to proper data and tagging guidelines on the recruitment portal and liaising with Legal and Operations departments when required
- Liaise with stakeholders/people teams to retrieve onboarding information
- Initiate and guide candidates through background check initiatives and any onboarding-related tasks
- Initiate and oversee the visa process, working closely with the Global Mobility team as well as liaising with Talent Acquisition counterparts. Ensure governance to process
- Work with Vendors to assure relocation package is initiated in accordance with the approved budget. Book relocation flights and accommodation.
- Monitor and continuously work on improving the new hire experience, ensuring relevant information is shared. Help in organising regular training for the Recruitment team.
- Act as a dependable point of contact for recruiters, and wider people teams escalating any blockers to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Assist in improvement-related project work when and where required
- Update weekly/ monthly reports
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong team player who is able to work with guidance
- Fun-loving, energetic person with strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally a background in recruiting, HR, or employee onboarding
- Ability to identify solutions and make decisions independently
- Ability to work successfully and professionally with all levels of employees and management
- Effective communication and organizational skills, with experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Ability to understand basic technical concepts and explain them in simple terms
What’s in it for you?
- We have got you and your family covered with 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, critical illness cover, private healthcare for you AND your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension
- We know the importance of health and wellbeing so offer you extensive retail discount offers and further reimbursement towards activities that contribute to a healthier lifestyle
- Our beautiful Turnmill office is open and operating under strict Covid 19 Rules . You can meet over a complimentary barista-made coffee and our teams have been busy replicating face-to-face social activities through learning languages virtually, yoga sessions, having a laugh at our online summer fairs and so much more
- We are proud to actively invest in your learning through various learning platforms
- Diversity and inclusion aren’t just buzzwords. We offer an inclusive environment through our inspirational business resource groups and work with you to give back to the local community through CSR efforts
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 22:08:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!