Job title: Multibrand (Be Luxe) Beauty Advisor House of Fraser High Wycombe (37.5 Hours) – (Lancôme, Urban Decay, YSL, Giorgio Armani & Designer Fragrances)
Job description: L’Oréal Luxe Multibrand Customer Host House of Fraser High Wycombe (37.5 hours per week)
When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen…
Freedom to go beyond, that’s the beauty of L’Oréal.
Are you passionate about all thing’s beauty? Do you love making people feel amazing? Then we would love to connect with you!
You will be a Brand Ambassador across the L’Oréal Luxe prestigious portfolio of brands that are dominating the beauty market across Cosmetics, Skincare and Fragrance:
Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Urban Decay, Giorgio Armani, and Luxury Designer Fragrances.
Hosting your customers across our beauty play zones, you will immerse them in memorable and genuine face to face store experiences, developing personal connections with your customers to build trust and loyalty. Being a personal shopper for your customers allows you to identify and understand needs, providing tailored recommendations and education on products. You will make it your own but make it all about them.
- You will ooze passion for our brands and delivering exceptional service, even if you don’t have experience within this industry, we will give you the tools you need to be a beauty expert!
- You love keeping up to date with the latest cosmetics and skincare trends and applications. Our teams are passionate for cross category selling across our iconic products, by sharing key benefits and features to our products.
- You are a real people person and love meeting new people, being able to host your new and existing customers in store, taking them on a personalised journey! Delivering individual consultations, by demonstrating empathy with sharing tailored recommendations.
- You will proactively approach customers in a warm and friendly manner to provide a world class customer experience.
- You will be self -driven and can motivate yourself to deliver on individual sales targets, with occasionally being the sole ambassador for your team.
Support And Development…
- Your induction will consist of regular training with your Area Manager, Education Mentor and Peers. From the beginning you will be set up online with induction modules across Retail Skills, Skin Care, Make-Up, and Fragrance. Following this a full training induction will also be held in our beautiful head office in Hammersmith, London to support your success.
- You will attend quarterly team trainings where you will have an intro to all new launches, application techniques and get to play with all our new iconic products!
- You will have access to E-Learning modules where you can develop yourself, we will support your development with a best in the business experience.
- The future is yours! We will support your progression leading into an elevated Beauty Advisor, Metier training role and Team Management roles.
Benefits And Rewards….
- Competitive Salary & Commission Scheme
- Access to 35 brands worth of products within our L’Oréal Staff Shop
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of BH’s)
- Discounted Dental Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Additional support on Mental health and financial advice is also on offer
- Working for L’Oréal means you can be a part of our wider workforce to be a part of the sustainability journey we are on…L’Oréal for the future! #Beautythatmovestheworld
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference – different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Job date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 22:25:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!