Job title: Meeting & Events Assistant, Hotel Du Vin
Company: Malmaison Hotels
Job description: Earn upto £10.70 (inc Trunc) Generous Company Benefits, Training & Development
Advertising End Date:
- Meeting & Events Assistant, Hotel Du Vin
About the Role
From a meeting for 6 guests to a dinners of 200 covers, Parties, baby showers & afternoon teas it’s all in the detail and you make it happen.
We create memories that our guests never forget. At Hotel Du Vin we always go above and beyond the expectations and as Meeting & Events Assistant you will be the face of the business.
Experience in a similar role is beneficial but a smile and personality is an absolute must.
Do you want to be part of something different, working with the best food, drink and a brand you can be proud of?
We create memories that our guests never forget. This could be the next step for you into an Supervisory position – we actively encourage internal development and progression. Onwards and upwards
What’s in it for you?
- Heavily discounted room rates in Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme – think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development – apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
- Get instant access to our financial wellbeing benefit – Wagestream. Wagestream is a tool for everyday life that lets you get paid your way by letting you track your wages in real time, stream up to 50% of the money you’re already earned, learn easy tips to manage your money better and save your wages straight from your salary.
- Loyalty bonus – earn an extra 50% of your monthly wages every 6 months
Interested?? Click Apply Now
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 07:40:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!