Job title: Marketing Manager
Job description: Job Description:
Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes.
Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do; from founders to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world’s leading investors and our team has scale-up and exit experience at companies such as Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, Stuart and Just Eat.
We are looking for an experienced, world-class Brand Marketing manager to drive Zapp’s UK Marketing. The role is a great opportunity to shape the future of our Brand Marketing strategy, working across a number of channels and projects to keep Zapp at the forefront of Londoner’s minds when spontaneity strikes. You will be a vital player in driving Zapp’s “voice” that will stand out and make a difference and build best-in-class campaigns.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced startup environment, confident working across numerous projects at once and excited about trying new ideas and channels. You will likely be a generalist marketing leader who has been a key member of building a company’s voice. You will also be highly commercial with a rigorous focus on ensuring that your activities tie back to a commercial outcome.
- 8+ years experience running brand marketing campaigns
- Confident at setting targets and making decisions
- Solid understanding of PR, Influencer Marketing + Social
- Experience managing cross functional teams
- Develop and execute brand marketing strategy in partnership with Global Brand Marketing Director
- Set the cross channel UK marketing plan, working with the full marketing team (Social, Influencers, PR, CRM, Partnerships etc). Spot opportunities in the calendar and devise creative and memorable marketing moments for Zapp
- Manage brand campaign planning from ideation through to execution
- Responsible for delivery of creative marketing partnerships with well known FMCG and D2C brands. Work closely with the Commercial Team to ensure all commercial partnerships deliver against agreed brand objectives
- Own sponsorship campaigns, such as our partnership with Chelsea FC
- Lead and develop a team of 3-4 Marketing Associates working across campaigns, partnerships, ATL (and social / influencers)
- Ensure spend across all channels fits with core growth and marketing goals
- Set campaign objectives and KPIs with Marketing Director
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- Pension contribution
- Make use of our home office allowance for office supplies
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team – Apply now!
At Zapp we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and bring our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 06:35:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!