Job title: Marketing Development Executive (STEM degree required)
Job description: Job Title: Marketing Development Executive (STEM degree required)
Salary: £28k basic salary/£32k-35k OTE
Our client has created a universal solution to unlock doors using a phone. This innovative company are generating a huge inbound of interest across a range of different industries from holiday lettings and residential property management, through to gyms, music studios and large commercial spaces.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates with a STEM degree, as they are now searching for dynamic, passionate Marketing Development Executives to join their team!
Marketing Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28k
- Y1 OTE of £32k-35k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Company phone and laptop – also offer incentive holidays!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic offices
- You’ll be enrolled on a nationally recognised programme to learn as you earn!
Marketing Development Executive Role:
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of the company, its products and offerings
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Innovate effective ways of responding to our inbound enquiries to convert our marketing leads into high-value opportunities
- Collaborate with the operations team to get buildings surveyed and products installed
- This role offers excellent progression opportunities – with the objective of learning 360 sales and graduating towards a high-impact sales role over through a 2-year sales on boarding program!
Marketing Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline
- Must have attended a top ranked academic institution
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Expected salary: £32000 – 35000 per year
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:07:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!