Job title: Manufacturing Technician
Job description: Do you want to work for a company that manufactures devices which help treat conditions such as cancer? Would you like the opportunity to boost your income and work flexible overtime?
We’re looking for permanent manufacturing technicians to join the team at Tesla Engineering!
What can you expect from a day in the life of a Manufacturing Technician at Tesla Engineering?
- Assembly & testing of final and sub-assemblies using a range of electrical & mechanical equipment
- Operation of equipment including winding and high vacuum leak checking
- Assembling vacuum impregnation moulds
- Learning new skills such as soldering, brazing and making superconducting wire joints
- Working efficiently whilst following Company Health & Safety policies
- General hand tool work
- Reporting to your supervisor and helping to achieve daily/weekly targets
- Starting salary from £12.00 ph
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00 (40 hours per week)
- Flexible overtime available (paid up to 2x your normal rate)
- Night shift opportunities also available: Monday to Thursday 17:30 – 04:00 (paid at a premium)
- Location – Storrington, West Sussex (We are within easy commuting distance from Worthing, Littlehampton and Horsham with ample free parking and bike storage facilities)
- To make sure you’ve got all the tools and necessary equipment to do the job you’ll get full training and we will partner you with a trainer who’ll teach you all about our products.
- Previous experience as an Assembly Operator/Production Operator within an engineering/small batch assembly environment
- To be manually dexterous in order to assemble very small parts and have excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as on your own
- Right first-time attitude
- The ability to follow work instructions
- To be adaptable to varying work requirements
- To be a positive and enthusiastic team player, and contribute to problem solving
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
A career with us means:
- Competitive salary and generous overtime opportunities
- Full training, working alongside supportive and highly experiences colleagues
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Career development and progression opportunities, including training courses
- Excellent group personal pension plan
- Access to life assurance, osteopath and, mental health well-being services
- Onsite parking and electric car charging points
- Free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and a 5-a-side football team
- Weekend Overtime Bonus Draw
- Company events
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Bring your friends to work! Referral scheme (£1000 per successful referral)
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment organisation and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Expected salary: £12 per hour
Location: Pulborough, West Sussex
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:56:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!