Job title: Manufacturing Operative
Job description: Are you interested in starting or continuing your career within the fast paced manufacturing industry? Are you looking for more job security and career opportunities working for one of the world’s most recognisable brands? Do you want to work for a company that wants you to grow together, for you to enjoy your work, and inspire each other every day?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we want to hear from you today!
Based in Worcester, within the UK head office, you will be tasked with supporting the manufacture of state of the art gas boilers for homes across the UK, including her Majesty the Queen’s residence in Sandringham.
We have a number of openings for Manufacturing Operatives for people wanting to know more about the industry and are ambitious, keen to learn new skills and want to progress through the business.
Every assignment at Bosch Worcester comes with the following benefits to you:
- Long term ongoing assignments, with permanent opportunities offered regularly
- Various shift patterns available to suit your work life balance (listed below)
- Up to 25 days paid holiday a year (PLUS bank holidays)
- Early finishes on a Friday to start your weekends earlier
- Pension contributions (as you would expect)
- Paid weekly on a Friday, with payslips sent out a day in advance by email
- Free on-site parking, as well as motorbike and bicycle shelter
- Onsite restaurant serving a wide selection of hot and cold food and drinks
- Confidential and independent mental health and financial support
- Exclusive access to a huge range of discounts at high street and online shops, as well as gym memberships, and savings for a night out at the cinema and a host of restaurants through our benefits app
Rates of pay:
£10.10-£11.62 per hour (shift dependant)
Shift 1 – Mon to Thurs – 5.24am to 3pm and Friday 5.24am – 12pm
Shift 2 – Mon to Thurs – 15.24pm to 1.06am and Friday 15.24pm to 18.36pm
45 hours per week with Potential overtime opportunities
What will you be responsible for:
- You will be working as part of a team in a fast paced environment, picking parts and delivering to designated assembly line points
- Assisting with general manufacturing line duties, supporting the production lines
- Taking instruction and guidance from team leaders
- Play a pivotal role in our clients operation to deliver product to the market
- Following safe operating procedures you will comply with Health & Safety measures and reporting any safety issues if they arise
- Ensuring that the area and work station remain clean and tidy at all times.
- Identifying, highlighting and escalating any product quality issues by following the site procedures
- Ensuring safe working practises at all times
- Delivering and maintaining both individual and team targets to satisfy customer demand
- Be part of a high performance team
What do you need:
- You will have an energetic, can-do-attitude
- A naturally proactive, confident and self-motivated individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- To be results driven
- Able to work in a faced paced team environment
- Self-motivated, able to initiate and follow tasks through to completion
If this sounds like the job you are looking for, click apply today!
Randstad are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, sex or gender identity. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodating through the application process please contact us.
Expected salary: £10.1 – 11.62 per hour
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:37:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!