Job title: Logistics Manager
Company: Randox Laboratories
Job description: Job Description:
Logistics Manager (22N/LMNR)
Randox is currently seeking to employ an organised, highly driven and enthusiastic individual for the position of Logistics Manager. This position will be based in Crumlin, Co. Antrim.
The successful candidate will oversee the management of all aspects of global logistic operations to ensure consistent high level service quality, customer satisfaction, cost efficient operations, and compliance with company policies and procedures. They will also be responsible for the supervision, training and development of the Logistics team, liaising with customers, both internal and external and ensuring an excellent level of service at all times.
As a Logistics Manager it will be essential to ensure that the team is achieving assigned targets and performing their responsibilities to the highest possible standard.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To lead, direct and manage global logistics operations at HQ and in international offices to ensure staff deliver consistent high quality service levels, customer service and cost-efficient operations.
- Implement appropriate measures to improve logistics performance and efficiency.
- To develop, review and analyse departmental performance indicators.
- To enhance, improve and maintain consistent high customer service levels globally.
- Liaising with freight/courier suppliers to negotiate rates where required.
- Assisting in areas of Logistics day to day functions when required.
- Any other managerial related tasks needing completed
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Third level qualification or an equivalent
- Experience of managing a team
- Competency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Experience in dealing with competing priorities in a fast paced environment
Desirable skills however not essential:
- Experience in Sage and/or SAP.
- Knowledge of exporting legislations/regulations such as documentation required, Incoterms, tariff codes etc.
In line with the requirements of the Known-Consigner status held by Randox Laboratories, the successful applicant for this role will be required to have an AccessNI Basic Disclosure* check prior to commencing employment.
*Having a conviction will not automatically disqualify you from this recruitment process, attached is the Policy On The Recruitment Of Ex-Offenders For Responsible Bodies (ex offenders policy) and Policy Statement on the Secure Handling, Use, Storage and Retention of Disclosure Information (disclosure information policy).
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Location: Crumlin, Co Antrim
Job date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 07:03:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!