Job title: Logistics Controller
Job description: Daventry Pertemps are looking for a Logistics Controller Role in Daventry – PERMANENT ROLE
Hours – Monday to Friday 10am o 6pm
Contract – Full time, Permanent
Salary – Upto 35,000 per year
Location – Daventry
– Own the transportation activities between IML, TMC and logistics providers
– Take ownership of the booking coordination for direct loads out of Daventry.
– Management/Requesting bookings via Customers’ portals, emails, CARP etc where appropriate for DC to do so
– Tracking, monitoring, & updating Load IDs and align all parties on shipping requirements and changes.
– Pre-shipment query management and resolution.
– Responsibility for all aspects of client(s) freight/carrier reporting.
– Reporting and dashboard tracking direct loads and providing status of bookings
– Manage and effectively co-ordinate activities and service levels with Microsoft, customer service team and Operations, managing expectations, timescales and any internal constraints.
– Act as the escalation point for Operations in relation to all logistics related issues.
FInd out more NOW
DONT MISS OUT!
APPLY NOW or Call us for more information on 01327 220483
Expected salary: £35000 per year
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 23:33:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!