Job title: Lead Designer
Job description: About Talent500
Talent500 helps companies hire, build and manage global teams. We are trusted by the worlds leading companies – from Fortune 500s to fast-growth startups – to help them build and run their high-impact remote teams. Today, Talent500 is the fastest growing remote team builder in the world.
Our suite of proprietary AI-enabled tools and products provide businesses with an end-to-end platform to build their global teams. This includes access to a Global Talent Network of 300,000+ professionals globally and tools to manage contracting, payroll and benefits without the hassle of setting up legal entities or infrastructure.
We are backed by Accel Partners & ANSR, a global leader and enterprise transformation platform. For the last 15 years, the worlds leading organisations have trusted ANSR to transform their businesses by building technology and innovation hubs in talent-rich locations.
- Collaborate closely with product and business teams to understand and contribute to product specifications
- Conduct concept and usability testing from user person as and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data, with a specific focus on understanding user behaviour, psychology
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success on an on-going basis via data-driven analysis
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g.usability, findability, simplicity)
- Work with UI designers to implement impactful,optimised designs
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to bring ideas and concepts to life
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Demonstrated experience delivering high-impact products across different stages of product growth
- Proven experience as a UX Designer,UI Designeror similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects, including some in an individual capacity
- Background in project management and user research,including focus-group analysis and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering ora related field
Job date: Sat, 07 May 2022 07:56:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!