Job title: Key Account Manager – Europe (Health & Beauty)
Company: Michael Page
Job description: A terrific opportunity has arisen for a very driven consumer sales professional with excellent European experience to join this fast-growing client in the South East as their new Key Account Manager looking after distribution partners across Europe. We are looking for a hunter, business developer who can drive a distribution plan across Europe to grow sales.
The Key Account Manager – Europe (Health & Beauty) will spearhead the next stage of my client’s European growth by growing market share, expanding the ranges and scaling a European distribution network in a profitable way. They will collaborate closely with the European sales and marketing team, as well as customer service, finance and purchasing teams to plan and execute sales growth across the region.
Manage day to day relationships with the distribution partners and direct to retail accounts where applicable. Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups and identify all opportunities with the partners as well as in retail to maximise sales and profits. Manage own commercial aspects of the role including P&L, JBPs and a marketing budget.
Account managing a European distribution network for the brands|Account management and business development across Europe
The Key Account Manager – Europe (Health & Beauty) will:
- have experience in a sales role working with consumer brands in a similar health, beauty, personal care, wellness type business
- have previous key account management experience as well as experience of working with and influencing distribution partners
- have a proven track record of sales growth
- have experience of NPD
- have excellent negotiation skills and experience of securing preferably trading terms
- be a real go getter, we do need someone who wants to hunt new business in this role, be limitless and relentless in their pursuit of growth
- have access 2-3 days per week to the south east England office, based close to Heathrow
- be able to travel frequently into Europe for the role
Leading client in Beauty, Personal Care & Wellness brands.
Key Account Manager – Europe (Health & Beauty)
The Key Account Manager – Europe (Health & Beauty) can expect a salary between £45,000 and £55,000 per annum (DOE) + on target earnings of 20% per annum + benefits
Expected salary: £45000 per year
Location: South East England
Job date: Sat, 07 May 2022 22:10:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!