Job title: Junior Multi-Skilled Creative Designer (Graphic Design & Videography) – Innovation & Design
Job description: Junior Graphic & Motion Designer – Innovation & Design
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the financial services sector. As part of Capco’s Innovation & Design practice, the Design team translates strategy into action, working across the product lifecycle to create and deliver digital innovations in partnership with our clients and their customers.
We are looking for a talented, highly creative, Multiskilled creative to work within our Innovation & Design team. You will be proficient in producing high quality videos that grab the attention of the target audience. You’ll be responsible for designing and delivering stimulating graphic design deliverables to meet our client expectations across range of regions. This can include impactful PowerPoint presentations, video storyboards, brand concepts and designs, infographics, and marketing materials. The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for artistic design, with some UI skills and be able to translate client needs to compelling story driven videos and products.
The role will involve meeting with clients to discuss their requirements involve taking complex FX type material and re-formulating it into something easily digestible. You will champion best practice by working closely with the Communication Design team to create work that simplifies and clarifies our content. Two projects are never the same, so the candidate will need to have strong observation, critical thinking and inter-personal skills, alongside impeccable attention to detail. They will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with working under time pressure.
As a Junior Multi-skilled Creative Designer, you will:
- Create visual brands that remain consistent throughout a series of communication deliverables or campaigns.
- Work independently or collaboratively on a variety of design initiatives and client projects
- Present ideas to clients in a visual format, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- Redesign existing presentations in alignment with current brand standards which may involve revising or designing new visuals
- Proficient in all of Adobe CC software, Sketch/Figma
- Gain client and stakeholder buy-in to your ideas through effective presentation and engagement
- Plan, produce and execute projects (Project planning and management skills are essential!)
- Record and edit videos to be used in promotional materials to supplement work being done on client projects.
A few things that will set you apart:
- Ability to convey narratives with human-centric design in mind
- Experience designing for the financial services industry (however, interest and aptitude will be taken into consideration)
- Experience in producing pieces for internal communication campaigns
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- The ability to self-manage time and expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of 3D software (Cinema 4D or Blender)
- Capability with Unity or Unreal
- Ability to sketch and illustrate storyboards
A glimpse of the kinds of challenges you might solve as a design consultant:
- How can the end-to-end experience of a luxury lifestyle banking app be shows in engaging and short video?
- How can the new product of a commercial bank be presented in an engaging way to bank’s clients on social media?
- How can an HR department update its employees about new training available?
- How can we take a bland presentation and design it in a way to make it more impactful, engaging and easy to understand (PowerPoint)
- How can an Investment Bank showcase its products to new users on social media in an engaging way, while staying true to its brand?
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 01:32:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!