Job title: Insurance Administration Assistant
Company: RSA Insurance
Job description: You will be joining our well-established UK Specialty Client Services function where you will be responsible for handling commercial programmes in one of our dedicated UK Specialty teams – Property/ Real Estate/ Liability/ Marine/ Construction & Engineering or Profin.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include capturing and processing policy information from submissions through to debiting and exposure management.
You will use your good communication skills to build a strong relationship with a variety of teams internally as well as external Brokers and Customers as this is vital in supporting the timely and high quality service we pride ourselves on delivering.
In this role we will support you through high quality training and coaching to build your knowledge of Insurance as well as how to apply our best practice processes. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers career progression.
Many of our employees are embracing flexible working through our hybrid model which consists of a combination of home working and regular collaboration days in our Chelmsford office. We understand flexibility isn’t a one size fits all and will be happy to talk to you at interview around your requirements.
- Co-ordinate commercial programmes, developing your knowledge of local compliance and regulations
- Review and interpret source Underwriting materials, including Broker presentation, slips, underwriting files – and if required, escalation to Underwriting in case of missing information
- Complete all relevant know your customer checks for renewal and prospect customers
- Use relevant information to accurately and efficiently populate policy admin systems for new and renewed business
- Produce all relevant documentation, e.g. invoices, policies, certificates, endorsements to broker (or client)
- Manage own daily, weekly and monthly workflow to ensure key performance indicators and service standards are met
- Using established best practice processes through our Producing and Servicing expertise to provide consistently high standards in everything we do
- Managing and resolving service matters/complaints in an appropriate fashion to maintain quality and continuity of relationships
- Managing customer expectations and delivering excellent service
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers, including Underwriting, Accounts / Credit Control and Brokers
- Take personal accountability for active problem solving and proactively contribute to continuous improvement
- Being aware of and adhering to our regulatory framework at all times
- An excellent team player, willing to support colleagues to effectively achieve team goals and high-quality service
- Good communication skills
- Good academics (A-levels or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Strong organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Customer service experience in financial services industry or other service industry would be advantageous
A welcoming, diverse, and inclusive culture is an important element for RSA in our best-in-class aspiration. RSA thrives when everyone feels comfortable bringing their best self to work. We have a diverse mix of customers and we want our employee base to reflect that. We celebrate difference, whilst striving to create an environment where colleagues feel respected and valued for their unique potential.
Our commitment to diversity is sincere, continually growing and led right from the top.
RSA takes pride in being accessible to all. We welcome applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, ethnic origin, religion, or social class. We encourage inclusive environments where our people can always give and show the very best of themselves and harness the power of our diversity.
If you require flexibility in when, where, or how you work, we’d love to hear from you. We also want to ensure that you are supported throughout the application process to enable you to be at your best. If you require adjustments during your application process, please flag this on your application form.
Be honest, open and fair. Set high standards. Stand up for what is right.
Be kind. See diversity as a strength. Be inclusive and collaborate.
Listen to our customers. Make it easy, find solutions. Deliver second-to-none experiences.
Act with discipline and drive to outperform. Embrace change, improve every day. Celebrate success yet remain humble.
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Job date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 04:34:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!