Job title: Information Security Manager
Company: The White Company
Job description: Our Role
Here at The White Company, we are on an exciting journey to the cloud, moving legacy systems and workloads off on-premise infrastructure and into public and private cloud solutions. Also, as we emerge into a post pandemic world, we are rolling out technology to improve the modern workplace in order to make our teams work better and more securely in a hybrid working landscape.
As The White Company moves to rely on these new disruptive technologies, this role will be reporting to the Head of Security and Infrastructure and will lead the development and implementation of our information security management strategy and controls, assess and report on security risk posture and provide leadership and guidance to the wider business around security policy and process in order to provide assurance that services and systems are being safely and securely operated in alignment with required policies and standards.
What you’ll be doing
- Implementation and management of ISMS strategy and policies in line with relevant frameworks and\or legal requirements
- Continual review and being the SME for all IT security and information security requirements
- Undertake threat and vulnerability assessments of applications and infrastructure components across the estate
- Ensuring security controls are in line with business risk
- Embed into business functions to ensure visibility of new projects and initiatives and their adherence to “security by design” best practice
- Maintain visibility of security related vulnerabilities “in the wild” and how they might impact the business with ownership of delegating remedial actions
- Identifying and promoting appropriate risk management activities and security assessments
- Support with delivery of Cyber security awareness training
- Ensure the adherence of PCI compliance across all channels and support annual audits
- Ownership of the development and continual management of incident response plans
- Supporting the investigation of security incidents
- Drive security innovation through a good understanding of what the industry is doing, what is available and its relevance to The White Company
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Support the Network and Infrastructure team by ensuring security is incorporated in all areas
- Support the building of commercial business cases and budget management for security services.
Experience you’ll need
- Security related qualification (not essential – degree, CISSP, CISM)
- Knowledge and experience in ISO27001 and\or cyber essentials frameworks
- Strong proven experience and understanding of network and infrastructure technologies (virtualization, networking, firewalls, Azure, O365)
- Strong proven experience of working in a Microsoft cloud centric environment
- Strong proven experience of working with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of risk assessment and management through auditing of activities and processes across an organization (people, process, technology)
- The ability to quickly understand business processes
- Experience of PCI Data Security Standards and auditing processes.
- Experience in SOC and SIEM implementations would be useful but not essential
- Ability to foster good working relationships with other IT functions
- An attitude that embraces change.
What we offer you
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile for every one of our customers; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- Discount -Up to 50% discount (dependant on contract type)
- Holiday – 25 days rising to 28 with length of service
- Holiday Buy – opportunity to buy up to an additional 5 days holiday
- Perkplace Benefits Platform – offering a variety of discounts across wellbeing and lifestyle
- Wagestream Money Management app – access to Wagestream gives you power over your pay and supports financial wellbeing
- Bonus – In addition to our competitive salaries, all our permanent employees are entitled to join a discretionary bonus scheme.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Fruit basket daily
- Tea and coffee provided
- Hybrid working – option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays
- Social – Christmas party/social events throughout the year
- Seasonal Sample Sales
- Volunteer Day – with a charity of your choice
- Great Location – Close to transport links – overground Shepherds Bush station /underground White City & Wood Lane stations. Westfield shopping centre with shops restaurants/bars/cinema and gyms
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 05:13:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!