Job title: HR Admin Graduate Assistant
Job description: HR Admin Graduate Assistant
Are you a recent graduate looking for a role that will fully immerse you in school life and give you industry experience as well?
Would you like to support the day to day running of a thriving Secondary school and Sixth Form?
Do you want to work alongside a visionary Principal who is on a journey for her students to have no barriers to excellence?
If this HR Admin Graduate Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Admin HR Assistant- Key Information:
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- £400 – £560 per week
- Full training provided
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Incredible experience prior to teacher training
- Interviewing NOW!
HR Admin Graduate Assistant – The Role:
- Work as a PA for the Principal
- Exceptional experience across the school
- Mentor pupils with additional needs
- Implement behaviour policy
- Promote student wellbeing
- General HR support to assist day to day school running
- Fantastic leadership experience
- Opportunity to line manage HR team member
HR Admin Graduate Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class degree
- Strong organisation skills
- Admin experience- desirable but not required
- Interest in teacher training or education sector
- Strong academic background
HR Admin Graduate Assistant – How to Apply:
If this HR Admin Graduate Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today! Posted On: 01/04/20222022-04-01
Recruiter: i-teachers 2022-04-28
Expected salary: £90 – 115 per day
Location: Barnet, Greater London
Job date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 03:16:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!