Job title: Hotel Finance Graduate Programme 2022
Company: Dalata Hotel Group
Job description: Dalata Graduate Programme – Hotel Finance Stream (Based in Clayton Hotel Belfast )
Dalata Hotel Group plc, the largest hotel group in Ireland with a growing presence in the UK and continental Europe, operates 46 hotels under the Maldron Hotel and Clayton Hotel brands. We are now inviting applications for the 2022 intake of the Hotel Finance stream of our Dalata Graduate Programme, commencing in September 2022 to be based in Belfast
Our graduate programme has been very successful for the group over the last 7 years and has seen numerous managers commence their Dalata journey from the graduate programme, succession from the graduate programme to management is strong with 73% of our previous graduates still employed within the company.
Launched in 2021 our Hotel Finance stream, which will offer an excellent experience for the future Finance Managers of Dalata to develop their experience, knowledge and learning over this 18-month programme. We will run this in conjunction with HOPSA and CIMA to offer a bespoke on the job training plus formal recognised training. We have over 4,000 employees and we are on a very exciting journey in our expansion plan, which makes Dalata the ideal place to complete a graduate programme.
On this programme, not only will you build up experience in the hotel operations to fully understand the link between the finance and operational functions and then learn all facets of the Finance function in the hotel.
This well-structured programme, as part of our Dalata Graduate programme will offer the successful graduates an opportunity to build on your recent qualifications by obtaining a qualification sponsored by Dalata providing both the required relevant experience in addition to a rounded excellent business experience to assist their career progression.
This programme is in line with the company’s strategy of developing talent within the organisation and growing future leaders from strategic succession planning.
- 18 months professional training across the business but mainly focusing elements of the Finance function.
- First two months will give a great opportunity to gain experience in the hotel operations to ensure you get to experience the important facets of the business.
- A competitive graduate package, including study support for your HOSPA qualification
- Graduates who successfully complete the HOPSA qualifications on the programme receive two exemptions from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Study and Exam leave support
- A personal mentor for each graduate
- Structured group training programme
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- A high calibre ambitious graduate (degree level) with a very strong academic record, preferably a 2.1 overall result
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- It is preferable that the candidate’s degree is in Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Hospitality Management
- Experience in hotel, hospitality or any customer care role is preferable.
- Want to work with a young, ambitious Irish headquartered Plc
- Want to obtain a professional accounting qualification in Finance
- Want to train in industry and get the added benefit of relevant business and commercial experience
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland/UK for an unlimited time with full via option without renewal for the 18 months.
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 06:34:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!