Job title: Guest Services Host
Company: ABM Facility Services UK
Job description: Location:
London Designer Outlet
£10.78/hour (opportunity for OT)
16 hours per week over 5 days, including bank holidays and
We are searching for a professional, trustworthy Guest services host who would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The Guest services host will ensure that all guests and visitors receive a warm welcome and a lasting first impression of the center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort the guest where possible to the location/destination.
- Upsell LDO gift card to our guests visiting the center
- Being knowledgeable about the local area, attractions, directions, and facilities and to supply this information to guests on a regular basis.
- Answer incoming calls and provide appropriate information.
- Responsible for cash float
- Build relationships and loyalty with guests, colleagues, and brand partners always, with an ability to anticipate their needs.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of our guests and co-workers by maintaining a knowledge of crisis and emergency procedures
- Maintain personal hygiene standards all times
- Ensuring inter-departmental communication and cooperation in the interest of better guest satisfaction.
- Maintain professional grooming standards.
- Ensure KPI’s are delivered and met.
- Adhering to data protection protocols GDPR
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent customer service skills and is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends, event days and bank holidays
- Have good telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate experience in complaint handling
- Possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with all partners and live up to our mission statement: “We are focused on delivering an exceptional guest experience which captures the heart from the moment you arrive”
Expected salary: £10.78 per hour
Location: Wembley, Greater London
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 22:42:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!