Job title: Graduate Talent Management
Job description: Job Title: Graduate Talent Management
Salary: £23-£27k (DOE) + uncapped OTE
Sector: Logistics/ Freight
Founded in 2009 with an aim to reduce environmental damage and waste costs associated with the transportation sector, our client is a multi-award-winning organisation that delivers an innovative and environmentally friendly online marketplace for customers to obtain delivery, transportation and removal services.
Established leaders through their continuous innovation, our client now cater to over 3.5million customers across the UK and Europe, partnering with companies including Rightmove, Gumtree and eBay amongst many more. They are looking to recruit outgoing and dynamic graduates to help further drive business opportunities from their Nottingham offices!
Talent Management Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23k-£27k
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Extensive bespoke training and support
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Pension and private healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Talent Management Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within, in order to have valuable conversations regarding the business
- Providing expert advice and recommendations to Hiring Managers
- Deliver end to end recruitment campaigns and support resourcing decisions to ensure the company is retaining the best talent
- Develop and create strategies for resourcing and general growth of the customer/client base
- Identify new opportunities leveraging existing network of talent and brands, building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers
- Work closely with Managers and other senior team members, gaining exposure and skills across all job roles within the company
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package – excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture!
Talent Management Requirements:
- Educated to degree level achieving a 2:1 or higher
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised, with the ability to manage and prioritise your own time
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Expected salary: £23000 – 27000 per year
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:44:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!