Job title: Google Advertising Specialist (Media Buyer & Organic Reach)
Company: AdKings Agency
Job description: Your superpower is leveraging the power of search engines like Google to help businesses reach potential customers at the right time and right place with the right ads? Staying on top of the latest algorithm changes, trends, tactics, and strategies in the eCommerce industry (before your morning coffee)? We need you as a KEY member in our fast-growing remote team, on a mission to scale eCommerce brands to 7, 8, and 9 figures.
*This is a COMPLETELY REMOTE position so we hire worldwide, but it would be best if you are around the European timezone, as the majority of the team is located around this continent.
Your Responsibilities and Assignments:
- Running Google ads for DTC eCommerce brands with budgets starting from $30k+/month
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing for a variety of clients
- Actively work on ads optimization activities for paid search, display, and shopping campaigns
- Analyze competitors, research, and provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Continuously identifying and implement new innovations that could help to reach breakthroughs in results
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly/monthly internal and client reporting for all primary metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Prioritizing your tasks, proactively tracking the progress, and solving any red flags for issues that affect the execution
- Coming up with new ways to improve internal operations like creating new structures or SOPs.
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
- You have proven 3+ years of experience in managing SEM, PPC for eCommerce or SaaS projects
- You have managed medium to large scale ($100k+/month) accounts in different business verticals
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms like Google AdWords, Bing, etc. (YouTube ads is a bonus!)
- Well experienced with Google Analytics, MC, Data Studio, and other tools needed for work
- Experience with leading the account setup for platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce
- You are organized & can meet deadlines reliably
- Have project management skills and experience with tools like Asana, Trello, ClickUp, or similar software
- A natural Growth Hacker interested in challenges, effectiveness, finding new undiscovered ways
- Self-learner personality and somebody who is able to adapt fast according to feedback
- You are good at reading data, analyzing it, and creating data-based decisions
- A team player with high motivation, ambition, and a solution-oriented attitude
- A driven, proactive individual interested in self-improvement, reading books, consuming content, and aiming to become the better version of yourself
Our Hiring Process:
- Stage (1): Reviewing your application.
- Stage (2): Inviting you for a practical task to evaluate your practical skills, experience, and expertise.
- Stage (3): Inviting you for an interview with HR team to evaluate your knowledge and culture-fit.
- Stage (4) if needed): Inviting you for an interview with the line manager/department’s manager for final decision.
Current Compensation of this role is between $24,000 to $36,000 per year.
Why Joining Us?
A) Be among A-level team members who love challenges, bringing results & never stop learning:
- Every month we are spending over 1M on Facebook ads profitably
- We recently scaled several brands from ±200K/month to $1M & $4M/MO
- Most of the time we 2X or 3X our clients within 2-3 months
B) We value Next Level Team Experience:
- Even by working remotely, we have a 5/5 rating on Glassdoor
- Team Buddy system, bookclub, Wim Hof (and other) challenges, as well as best gifs and discussions happening on Slack
- We have 2 team retreats per year to connect and catch up with each other (on-hold due to Covid 😭)
- We have regular feedback forms, 1on1, and team calls, so we always listen to feedback from our team.
About Adkings Agency:
We offer full eCommerce services needed for omnichannel funnels creation: Facebook and Instagram Ads, Adwords, Youtube Ads, Sales Funnels Creation, Emails and LTV Maximization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Average Cart Value Optimization and help eCommerce businesses grow their revenue worldwide. AdKings is a small boutique team of close to 15 top-notch driven people. Now ready for our next stage of growth and planning to jump up to 20-25 people this year so we’re looking for KEY individuals who could help us shape this agency and unleash its potential.
🚀 Ready to be a part of our team!? Hit that Apply button!
Job date: Thu, 26 May 2022 22:16:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!