Job title: Food Technology Teacher
Job description: Food Technology Teacher
Are you an experienced food technology teacher who’s currently looking for a new permanent role for September?
Do you have exceptional behaviour management skills?
Would you like to work for an outstanding multi-academy trust which values you and your further development?
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply for your new permanent role today! Randstad Education is currently actively looking for food technology teachers on behalf of Bower Park Academy (RM1 4YY). The ideal candidate will have experience teaching food technology to Key Stages 3 and 4. You will also have strong behaviour management skills and be open for a new challenge.
About the school:
Bower Park Academy is a “Good” school located in Romford. It is an average sized secondary school which is part of the multi-academy “Empower Learning Academy Trust” which is regarded as one of the best multi-academy trusts in the borough. The school has a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout and has a lot of teachers working there, at all stages of their career. The department is well-run, organised and has a friendly and “can-do” attitude throughout. Not only has the school ample amount of on-site parking, public transport links are also only a stone’s throw away from the school. The senior leadership team of the school always has a smile on their face and is always willing to lend a hand to support teachers working in any department of the school, it truly feels like home at The Bower Park Academy.
If you would like to work as a food technology teacher at The Bower Park Academy, you will be tasked with:
- Planning engaging lessons which are differentiated and inclusive of all students and their abilities
- Delivering hands-on, high quality food technology lessons which impart knowledge effectively and spark a passion for learning within all students
- Complete marking and assessment of any student work to a high standard, in line with the existing marking policy within the school
- Effectively work alongside the pupils in your classes to deliver high-quality, meaningful feedback in a timely manner
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions
- Liaise effectively with any relevant parties within the school, and parents in regards to student achievement, attendance and well-being
If you would like to work as a food technology teacher at The Bower Park Academy, you will benefit from:
- Cycle to work schemes
- High quality CPD programmes
- Competitive Outer London salary
- The chance to develop in a “Good” school
- Support from experienced teachers and SLT members
If you would like to work as a food technology teacher at The Bower Park Academy, you will need to have:
- QTS or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months teaching experience in food technology
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A positive, “can-do” attitude
- A willingness to undertake any additional training and partake in any CPD programmes
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
– CPD courses to further your journey in education
– Excellent referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
– Full interview preparation
– Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a food technology teacher you will need to:
– Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
– Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click “Apply Now” to get your application started for the role of a food technology teacher. Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Location: Romford, Greater London
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:36:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!