Job title: Food and Beverage Team Manager- Branded Hotel – Cumbria
Company: James Webber Recruitment
Job description: Food and Beverage Team Manager- Branded Corporate Hotel – Cumbria
This stunning 40 + bedroom luxury country house hotel just outside of Keswick, is now looking to continue the growth of its team with exciting plans ahead for its F&B offering, we are now seeking a passionate, personable and engaging Food and Beverage Team Manager to assist the Operations Manager in the following areas:
- Take ownership of the Restaurant, staff and service ethic as well as support your other team managers with C&B and Bar operation.
- Drive and develop strong key indicators with your team ensuring that every guest receives an amazing experience.
- Build on the properties excellent reputation using your commercial and financial acumen to further drive sales.
- This is a hands-on role and requires the Food and Beverage Team Manager to be as passionate about service as you are about your staff.
The Essential Skills:
- Looking for someone with an experienced F&B bias from a mid-sized 3- or 4-star hotel.
- Ideally with a good background in events & weddings and strong customer focus to join the team and deputise for the Ops Manager.
- Must have a stable career within 4-star corporate hotels as an F&B Team Manager or Restaurant Manager.
- Must have the capability to lead from the front with a hands-on approach and be a strong, credible leader and drive standards
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
Salary £25k per year plus private en-suite bedroom (£60 per week inc bills), free leisure, free car park, meals on duty, discounted hotels with Well-known Branded Hotel Group
Kindly note due to our client’s requirements, sponsorship is not available for this position for those who are not based in the UK or not holding settled status.
James Webber Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency with respect of this vacancy.
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and our preferred partners. We take every application into consideration, however due to the volume of applications cannot always respond to each applicant. We do apologise in advance if we cannot immediately communicate with you.
Expected salary: £25000 per year
Location: Keswick, Cumbria
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 03:20:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!