Job title: Financial Reporting Manager (1 year fixed term contract)
Job description: Role Overview: As a Financial Reporting Manager you will support the Head of Financial Reporting with all aspects of the monthly reporting close and financial statement preparation. This role will work within a team of 3 accountants to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of the month end and year end accounts.
This role will work closely with the Financial Control team and other business stakeholders.
You will be a driven, well organised individual with strong accounting skills, a good understanding of IFRS and other technical aspects of accounting, who is as comfortable in the detail as well as working as part of a team.
Role Definitions Personal Requirements for Role
- Managing monthly reporting close process
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare Covenant and other compliance reporting in line with required deadlines
- Assist in completing statutory audits and filing of entity accounts in line with statutory deadlines and other local laws and requirements
- Assist in managing group audit
- Support the FP&A and Business Partner teams in understanding consolidation reports
- Ad hoc projects
- Strong experience working in a financial reporting team
- Strong experience working and managing a month end timetable
- Strong experience preparing consolidated and financial statements and working in a multinational background
- Demonstrable technical accounting skills, particularly in IFRS and multi currency
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience working with auditors across world and within an audit timetable
- Capable of multitasking and adhering to internal or external operational and financial deadlines
- Ability to effectively plan/manage/prioritise workload
- Ability to support/guide and influence multiple internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and skills:
- Qualified accountant
- Relevant PQE +5 in industry
- Exceptional technical accounting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience in a PE environment useful
We unlock the possibilities of businesses through the power of people, science and technology.
We started this industry of people insight more than 40 years ago and continue to lead the market with powerhouse product launches, ground-breaking science and business transformation.
When you inspire and transform people’s lives, you will experience the greatest business outcomes possible. SHL’s products insights, experiences, and services can help achieve growth at scale.
What SHL can offer you
- An inclusive culture.
- A fun and flexible workplace where you’ll be inspired to do your best work.
- Employee benefits package that takes care of you and your family.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to transform workplaces around the world for others.
SHL is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Thames Ditton, Surrey
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 23:28:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!