Job title: Credit Control/Finance Assistant – Creative – Central London
Company: Handle Recruitment
Job description: Finance Assistant – Creative Agency – Central London
A newly created Finance Assistant role within a Creative Media agency based in Central London. This role will be responsible for the day to day running of the Finance function supporting the Finance Director.
Ideally we are looking for a self starter with a minimum of 2 years experience working in Finance. Ideally you would have previously used Xero and have worked in a multi currency environment.
Please note this role works on a hybrid basis with just 1 day in the offices per week, so we are looking for a trusted individual who can prioritise their own work load and be a hands on support.
- Credit control – manage and deliver all client invoices, ensuring payments are received on time and chasing any debtors. This should also cover management of outgoing payments to our suppliers, ensuring this is updated in our cash flow.
- Payroll across multiple territories – UK, AMS, ZA and CPN – ability to work confidently with multiple currencies and conversions.
- Banking – to make all outgoing payments via the correct bank account depending on the division/territory.
- Admin – keeping financial documents up to date and general admin duties of review supplier contracts and negotiating the best price.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience with accounting soft wares such as Xero (essential)
- Confidence working with numerical currencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work using own initiative and ability to prioritise work load
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to challenges who’s eager to seek opportunities
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to take the initiative and work alongside a part-time Finance Director
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds – we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Expected salary: £25000 – 30000 per year
Location: Central London
Job date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:40:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!