Job title: Creative Designer, Social Media, NET-A-PORTER
Company: Yoox Net-a-Porter Group
Job description: NET-A-PORTER delivers incredible fashion for incredible women. As the world’s leading luxury retailer with the most authoritative product edit globally, the site offers the ultimate curation of fashion from the most coveted designer brands, the most exceptional assortment of fine watches and precious jewelry, and more than 200 specialist beauty brands. Its discerning edit places special emphasis on highlighting the creativity and promise of the next generation of fashion talent via the Vanguard, a program for emerging brands. Consideration for environmental and social impact increasingly shapes the product offering, and the launch of the NET SUSTAIN platform, was created to showcase brands that place sustainability at the core of their product. Uniting content and commerce to deliver an immersive and inspiring customer experience, NET-A-PORTER speaks to a global community and features a dedicated editorial vertical with PORTER, which is renowned for its award-winning content featuring a diverse range of incredible women.
NET-A-PORTER champions unparalleled customer service offering express worldwide shipping to more than 170 countries including same or next-day delivery to the UK, US, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Australia and Singapore, a seamless shopping experience across all devices, luxurious packaging, easy returns and a multi-lingual customer care and personal shopping team that is available 24/7, 365 days a year. A pioneer of personal shopping and client relations services for the digital era in 2000, NET-A-PORTER continues to innovate and strengthen its offering, with virtual styling, invitation only digital exclusives, and a world class suite of specialized offers for EIPs, (Extremely Important People), the brand’s most loyal and valuable customers. NET-A-PORTER is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
NET-A-PORTER are now seeking a talented Social Media Creative to join the team. The Social Media Creative will be a key role within the Brand Creative team, reporting directly to the Art Director will focus specifically on creative for Social (Organic). From helping to deliver new, exciting and elevated social paid campaigns, branding and design assets for our social franchises, to concept and deliver innovative design ideas in collaboration with our motion graphics designer, to concepting and storyboarding long form and short form videos for all social platform (YouTube, TikTok, Reels, IGTV) and to art directing the social media still life and model shoots, this role will have a wide creative scope within social. This role will have a dotted line into the Social Media Manager and will need to work closely and collaboratively with the Social Media Team/Paid Media team and Onsite team.
Besides a competitive salary, we can offer you:
Performance bonus schemes dependant on the type of role you are in
A pension that both you and the company contribute too
A portal with an array of discounts on things like theme park and cinema tickets
Our famous staff discount along with exclusive staff sales
Private healthcare for you and your family
A chance to be part of a fun and caring team that support each other
Here is a breakdown of what you’ll be doing:
- Create moodboards for all social media shoots, both RTW and still life. Work closely with the social media team to ensure key social KPI’s are met
- Art direct social media shoots and deliver images that match the concepts and fulfill the social media requirements while aligning with NET-A-PORTER creative direction
- Design and storyboard campaign, work with Campaign Art Director to develop best in class social campaign strategies and assets
- Where appropriate, introduce branding into social franchises and campaign launches for social channels
- Graphic Design BAU social media posts as well as reactive trade pushes and messages
- Help to increase quality & elevate our social assets, help us stand apart from our competitors
- Concept, storyboarding and commissioning of short and long form videos including YouTube, TikTok, Reels, IGTV and Livestream
- Capture, coordinate capture and edit of behind-the-scenes footage on events and campaigns
- Stay ahead of social and technology trends and launches
- Understanding and working to budget
- Meet stringent deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
The type of person we are looking for:
- Strong social media experience in a creative role
- Fashion experience, preferably within luxury
- Refined typography and branding skills
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere. Knowledge of After effects, Figma a plus. Motion Graphic experience preferable
- Fashion and still photography knowledge, you are able to talk about photography and work with the photographer to achieve the desired result.
- A detail-oriented and deadline driven mind, you are able to multitask with solid organizational and time management.
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
- A pro-active attitude and are able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve customer experience.
- A flexible working attitude, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to contribute to great teamwork.
From the moment you join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary. If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to our workplace, our business and our customers. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 07:38:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!