Job title: Corporate Accounting Analyst
Company: MCS Group
Job description: MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Corporate Accounting Analyst for our client with offices in Belfast, Derry/L’Derry and Strabane on a full time, permanent basis.
One of NI’s most sought after global employers seek to recruit a Corporate Accounting Analyst to deliver meaningful reporting, analysis and processes for a Fortune 100 company. Offering study support as well as 32 days annual leave, private health and life insurance as well as a multitude of team building events throughout each quarter, they look after their employees and put people at the heart of the organisation. Working remotely, you can be based anywhere in NI with office attendance driven by the employee.
Your New Job:
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts
- Reviews state plans to adhere to filing requirements
- Runs SAP queries to validate and reconcile filing data to general ledger
- Adheres to checklist of monthly/quarterly accounting close and filing related deliverables
- Prepares schedules and exhibits used for GAAP and Statutory reporting and/or analysis
- Prepares both basic and complex account reconciliations
- Assists in identifying process improvement opportunities
So, what are the essential criteria to apply?
- A degree classification in Finance, Economics, Accountancy, or similar discipline, OR
- A degree in a non-finance related discipline but supported with a 1-2 years accounting experience, AND
- Currently obtaining chartered accountancy qualifications
- Possesses an advanced working knowledge of Excel; pivot tables, V-look ups and macros
- Applicants must be willing and eligible to travel to the USA
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Expected salary: £20000 – 30000 per year
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 01:51:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!