Job title: Cloud Program Manager, Telco, Google Cloud Professional Services
Job description: Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in working in the Telecommunications industry for the Network Infrastructure or IT side of the business.
- Experience in leading a cloud transformation program with visibility of the challenges in leading an organization to the cloud.
- Experience delivering transformation programs using Agile.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in architecting, developing, or maintaining cloud solutions in cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Demonstrated account management, client service, and/or management consulting experience with experience in working with channel partners, systems integrators, and third party developers to deliver successful solutions.
- Ability to set up delivery strategies to accelerate cloud adoption.
- Ability to thrive in evolving and ambiguous environments.
- Ability to speak and write English and German or French.
About the job
As a Cloud Program Manager, you will work directly with our customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You will provide management, consulting, and broad technical insights to customer engagements while working with Google’s clients executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform. You will also work closely with key Google partners and Global Delivery Center teams currently servicing key accounts to manage programs, deliver consulting services, and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide leadership in building customer relationships and alignment of Objectives and Key Results and the ability to work with partners alongside Google for joint delivery success.
- Maintain key accountability into customer to ensure program realizes financial benefits and transformational outcomes including accountability at board/C-level to deliver complex transformational engagements which exceed customer expectations.
- Work with clients product management in creating a joined up multi-party plan to achieve the objectives.
- Lead the delivery of multi-functional Google cloud migration projects where Google is prime, covering program assurance, verification, and validation.
- Interact with Sales/partner leads and technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Job date: Thu, 26 May 2022 07:55:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!