Job title: Client Accounting Manager, Corporate Services
Job description: Company Description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
To service an allocated portfolio of key clients. Providing ongoing accounting services, basic company secretarial duties, bank account administration, audit assistance, VAT preparation and filing assistance, and payroll review for the allocated portfolio of clients.
To provide on-going guidance and support to the client accountants and accounting assistants. To provide first level review of all deliverables prepared by junior members of the team.
Act as a mentor to proactively support and nurture the overall capability and performance of the team.
Responsible for ensuring the provision of an excellent, high quality and timely accounting and administration service to clients, in adherence with Corporate Governance standards.
To proactively support the CSD in the improvement of processes, client service and delivery and enhancement of the Corporate Services team’s performance.
Responsible for maintaining our technical knowledge bank, attending seminars with intermediaries on key financial reporting updates or tax developments and changes
The role holder will create and maintain strong and effective working relationships within the UK team and teams in other jurisdictions within the Group, promoting a culture of support, collaboration and a joined up approach to servicing clients.
Day to day:
- Provide an excellent and high quality level of accounting service to allocated clients in adherence with Corporate Governance and proactively support in the delivery of an excellent administration service to clients
- Manage a portfolio of allocated clients, acting as the point of contact, developing effective working relationships with the UK corporate team and their advisors and any other parties connected to those client relationships
- Provide audit liaison assistance for clients in the allocated portfolio
- Assist with the review of payroll process on behalf of clients in the team portfolio
- Maintain accounting books and records for an allocated portfolio of clients
- Preparing annual financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Responsible for the production of client VAT in an accurate and timely manner in collaboration with the corporate team.
- Bank account administration to include primarily review of bank payment setups for clients, and serve as back up for payment input for client payments.
- Work effectively and in collaboration with all members of the Corporate team, supporting a culture of a joined up approach in the provision of a seamless, high quality client service
- Regular communication with allocated clients to ensure that client service delivery expectations are being met, identify and escalate any additional service need requirements in a timely manner
- Manage and deliver ad-hoc activities and projects assigned, within agreed timelines to support senior management
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Client Services background required – must have supported a number of clients and experience with managing multiple client deliverables and deadlines.
- Excellent Book-keeping and management Accounts preparation experience required.
- Structured Finance and Capital Markets SPV Accounting experience including Day1 Accounting strongly preferred.
- Client Payroll experience preferred
- VAT Preparation and MTD Filing experience required
- Excellent Financial Statement Preparation experience required. Being able to prepare a full set of financials from scratch under both UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Working knowledge of Companies Act as it relates to required disclosures in Financial Statements.
- Basic company secretarial knowledge preferred.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 22:46:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!