Job title: Clerical/Admin Assistant
Company: Brook Street
Job description: Job Description
An excellent Admin opportunity for a driven individual.
1. Provide HR Administration support to the supported HR Business Partner team/s and the business to facilitate the delivery of value add HR and the delivery of the people/HR plans.
2. Support HR Business Partner teams in administration relating to: Talent Management, Workforce and Succession Planning, maintaining appropriate data within the associated process.
3. Provide administrative support to the supported Business Partner teams for Organisation Change programmes including note taking and coordination of consultation meetings and documentation production.
4. Maintain and track associated project measures within the agreed format.
5. Support the associated HR Business Partner team/s with ad hoc administrative activity relating to operational and value added HR activity.
6. Coordination and note taking/recording of key actions for Area/Local council meetings as required.
- Strong customer service approach.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Resilient, Adaptable and Flexible.
- IT literate, strong excel, word and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Experience of event coordination.
- Experience of providing professional HR Administration support within a complex and fast moving environment.
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of inquires.
- Certificate in Personnel Practice
Please apply below 🙂
Expected salary: £12.64 per hour
Job date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 05:50:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!