Job title: Casual Assistant Hospitality Supervisor (HP9448)
Company: University of Bath
Job description: The Hospitality Department at the University of Bath is looking for Casual Assistant Hospitality Supervisor
Duties would include:
- Running shifts and leading a team
- Dealing with customer requests including Allergen requests / queries
- Cashing up tills
- Completing Due-diligence
- Delivering on small scale functions and events
- Ensuring the team are adhering to health & safety and food hygiene procedures in accordance with university guidelines and our Food Safety Management System.
- Supporting the outlet management team to achieve objective set by the operations managers
- All other associated task as requested as directed by the outlet manager.
We require the following:
- Shifts could be early mornings and late nights weekends & weekdays
- The ideal candidate should have experience of working in a customer facing role that involved leading a team, ideally within a hospitality background
- The ability to work in a safe environment and protecting others around you.
- You should have a proactive attitude and be prepared to work under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment.
In return we will offer good pay rates of £10.12 plus holiday pay (equates to £11.34 per hour).
The positions are on a casual basis and hours will therefore be flexible as and when required by the business.
To apply for this role please complete an application form found here:
If you think you may require a visa to work in the UK you should refer to our before embarking on a job application to ensure that you understand the requirements for sponsorship. You may be eligible to work in the UK via other alternative visa routes such as the Global Talent Visa or by having Settlement / ILR, please refer to our for further details.
Update to our application process:
We are constantly seeking to reduce the unconscious bias that enters any assessment process, with the goal of creating an inclusive and equal assessment process. To support this the personal details of all applicants will be withheld at the initial shortlisting stage.
Expected salary: £11.34 per hour
Job date: Thu, 19 May 2022 23:25:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!