Job title: Business Management Consultant – Professional Services, EMEA/APJ
Company: Pure Storage
Job description: BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, — all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. .
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press
across these dimensions * And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
The rapidly growing Professional Services team is seeking a dynamic, collaborative, and experienced Business Management Consultant to join this newly established team. As this is a new group within Professional services, there is opportunity for impactful contribution in driving the organization to the next level!
In this role, you will collaborate with designated businesses to drive policy compliance, business improvement and support the team to attain strategic goals. This team’s mission will be to provide a systematic and data driven approach to decision making, while driving accountability within all functions of Pure’s Global Professional Services business.This role will be instrumental to driving process and rigor as it relates to Professional Services business planning, forecasting, and reporting, that will help the organization to make informed decisions on key business issues.
The successful candidate strives for excellence and enjoys supporting business leaders to make decisions and be an influential team member to help them to solve challenges. Having a collaborative mindset is critical in this role. We operate at a fast-pace and empower all our team members to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
- Drive optimization initiative to proactively support the business in making fact-based data driven decisions
- Work closely with functional team to drive key metrics and KPI’s to maximize business performance
- Drive Policy compliance and business improvement initiative to achieve targets
- Collaborate with the systems and tools group to ensure automated reporting and real time dashboards are created
- Proactively manage metrics and KPI’s, revenue forecasting; cost savings; and a variety of other Services Delivery hygiene and operational processes
- Drive cadence for frequency of reporting and business reviews for designated region
- Track results against the targets systemically, conduct root-cause analysis, and present data-backed findings to senior leaders periodically
- Streamline work processes and leverage best practices and standards
- Proactively interact with functional stakeholders based on business need
travel may be required * Role will support EMEA and APJ business hours
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- Demonstrated experience in a Professional Services organization, with a track record of business processes and data hygiene improvements
- Experience in data analysis and reporting in a services-oriented business
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and is independently capable of seeking information, motivating cross functional resources, and delivering results with little direction
- Prior experience required in Business Operations, management consulting, P&L management, financial planning, and analytics.
- Strong communication and presentation skills needed
- Project accounting experience
Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Technology Professional Services or equivalent organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business/finance and/or equivalent work experience in strategic, analytical, or operational roles.
- Project/program management experience helpful but not required
BE YOU-CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you’re wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our .
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.
Location: Greater London – Staines, Surrey
Job date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:57:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!