Job title: Billing Administrator (5.30pm – 2.00am) (100% Remote)
Job description: VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Billing Administrator for a leading global law firm.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that offers real progression opportunities and places immense value on their staff.
This role will be Working From Home (with exception of one day per month) – Training for the first 3 months will be in Belfast City Centre office (9.00am – 5.30pm),
This is a Monday – Friday (5.30pm – 2.00am) position. Permanent
£23,000 – £25,000 (Negotiable) p/a + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm & Progression Opportunities
- Complete all necessary billing system transactions accurately and in a timely manner
- Create reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist with workflow management and quality checking
- Provide billing support and advice to your colleagues and stakeholders
- Provide month end overtime support when required
- Deal with miscellaneous duties to assist in the smooth running of the department
The Ideal Person:
- At least 2 years experience of working in a busy finance function
- Finance/Admin experience preferred
- Prior experience in Billing or invoicing preferred
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.
Expected salary: £23000 – 25000 per year
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 01:19:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!