Job title: Accounting and Reporting Manager
Company: Michael Page
Job description: As Accounting & Reporting Manager you will have a wide remit of responsibilities including producing management accounts, statutory reporting, financial control activities, preparing financial statements.
- Preparing financial statements for local and legal requirements
- Management of external audits
- Preparing monthly reporting including balance sheet, P&L, and cash flow
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts.
Exciting business going through transformation and change|Great role in a fun and sociable environment
- Fully qualified accountant
- Excellent opportunity for a first move out of practice
- Business partnering and service oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and a desire to develop your career
Our client are a a global FMCG brand in the South West. This a fantastic business to work for with excellent career opportunities available as well as a collaborative, flexible and fun culture.
Salary on offer for this role is up to £48,000 + 10% bonus + flexible working + up to 6% matched pension.
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 02:34:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!